Please note that P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC may change this agreement without notice, such that the effect of the amendment shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified agreement on the Site. Your continued access of the Site shall be deemed a conclusive acceptance of the amended agreement.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC, its affiliates, its associates, or other third party licensors, and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The material includes, but is not limited to text, graphics, code, and software. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, or distribute the material in any manner. Portions of material from the different areas in the Site may be printed and downloaded provided that these be used for personal and non-commercial purposes and that you agree not to alter any copyright or proprietary notice from the materials. You agree to grant P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC a worldwide non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to exercise the rights in the material as stated below:
- To sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any material and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums, and newsgroups) or by e-mail to P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed.
- Use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing, and promotional material related thereto.
- To have no recourse against P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC.
All publications, products, content, or services referenced in the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC and are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site which are not the property of or licensed to P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC are acknowledged on the website.
YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the site. You must immediately notify P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
With the exception of information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC, the Site does not operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet in any way. All information, products, or services that are not identified to P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC but are offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are by and from third parties that are not affiliated with P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC.
Files available for downloading through the Site are not guaranteed by P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC to be free from infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that may contaminate or destroy properties. You shall take the responsibility of implementing adequate procedures to meet your particular requirements for data input and output accuracy, and for upholding your own means for the retrieval of any lost data.
You agree to assume all risk and responsibility for your use of the Site and the Internet. The Site provides “as is” information and does not express or imply representations, endorsements, or warranties with regard to the Site or any merchandise information provided generally on the Internet. The Site does not make implied warranties of title or non-infringement or of merchantability or fitness for certain purposes. As such, P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC shall not be deemed accountable for cost or damages resulting from the aforementioned transactions. It does not guarantee that the Site will be free of error nor the correction of any defect in service. You agree that the Internet in general contains unfiltered materials of which some may be offensive to you. Access such materials at your own risk. P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC has no control of or responsibility over such materials.
The provisions under the use of the Service and indemnification are for the benefit of P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC and its agents, officers, employees, suppliers, and third party information providers. These individuals and entities shall have claims to uphold and implement the provisions directly against you on their own behalf.
In no event will P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC be liable for:
- Any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, loss of programs or data, income or profit, business interruption, and the like with regard to services, products, and information provided through or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service.
- Any claim attributable to errors or inaccuracies in services, products, or information downloaded through the service even if P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Liability exclusion or limitation for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed in some states. In such cases, the liability is limited to the greatest extent that is legally allowable.
- The Company has no control and does not accept any responsibility for the content or use of websites that may be linked to P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC. The company does not necessarily endorse such independent websites even if links to them can be found on P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC.
Either party may terminate this agreement without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions under pertinent paragraphs including “Copyright and Trademark Notices”, “Your Right to Use the Site and Its Content”, “Indemnification”, “Third Party”, and “General” shall survive any termination of this agreement.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC, its agents, officers, employees, suppliers, and third party information providers against any and all liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees, arising from any violation of this agreement including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or any other person accessing the Site and its products, services, and information.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) PERFORMANCE & PAYMENT
While every effort is attempted to get the client’s website to page one on Google for the agreed keywords in a realistic time frame, P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC does not guarantee 1st page rankings.
All payments are made on an up-front rolling monthly basis. P.F. Mays & Associates, LLC will report at least monthly on the work completed and will work with the client to assess performance and allow the client to decide whether to continue for each subsequent month.
- The collection and use of personally identifiable information;
- Information sharing and choices regarding the collection, use, and distribution of personal information;
- Online privacy protection for children;
- How we protect personal information;
- Links to other sites;
- Notice of amendments;
- Contacting us regarding personal information and privacy concerns.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The Company owns the information collected at several different points on our website. We do not sell, share, or rent to other parties for ways or purposes not disclosed in this statement. The Company collects personal and non-personal information in order to provide you with our services, including access to the website’s newsletter; for marketing; and for advertising purposes. The types of information we collect are described below.
- Personal and demographic information. For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. Details that can help us identify you may include name, business name, business address, business and mobile telephone numbers, email address, and website. We use this information to be able to create your account, contact you properly, and provide you with our services. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their usernames). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. We keep this information as long as you keep your account with us. Upon deletion of your account, your data will be completely erased from our servers within 90 days.
- Log files. These are IP addresses that help us administer the site, evaluate trends, track users’ movement, and collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. They are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Third-party data. We may receive and collect personal information about you such as name, email address, behavior data etc. from third party sources given that they are authorized to share your information and we have the rights to use them.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Also, you can request a deletion of your account, that would entail a complete deletion of all your data within three (3) months.
The Company shares aggregated demographic information with partners and advertisers. This type of anonymous data is collected for purposes of studying a group or category of services or users. The information is not linked to any personal data that can be identified with any individual person.
We work with other parties to assist us and provide specific services and, during these instances, we share name and contact details that are necessary for service provision. Our partners are not allowed to use personally identifiable information in any way other than the purpose of providing our listed services. Non-personal and identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may release personally identifiable information in compliance with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our, your, and other’s rights, property, or safety.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
In compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, the Company does not knowingly intend to collect information from individuals 13 years of age or younger.
The Company maintains at all times administrative, technical, and physical safety measures to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
LINKS AND EMBEDDED CONTENT
Our website contains links to other sites for convenience and information. Our company is not responsible for the privacy policies on these sites. We advise that you review the privacy notices for the use of such sites.